Who we are and what we do
Union CO and Union Protection are private companies in Romania. Their activities have been operating for more than 10 years and have been constantly modernized and updated over time to meet the needs of the market.
Union CO SRL is mainly active in selling and maintenance of office and IT equipment and has expanded its activities to the recycling of electronic waste.
Union Protection SRL designs and installs security systems and expands its list of services with on-site 3D scanning and design.
The two companies have a working point on 47 / 15N Tăietura Turcului Street.
Tel: 0264 592 245
Below you will find the necessary information on how we collect, store and process personal data.
Our general statement on data protection
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented, we have the obligation to administer, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, any personal data that we provide. We collect this data when you fill out a form on our website, in order to contact us or download various materials, or when you subscribe to the newsletter. The purpose of collecting this data is mainly to communicate and provide you with useful information that you have requested. We do not practice SPAM and we promise that you will not receive such a thing from us. You always have the option to delete your email address or phone number from our database. Non-private information, which does not identify a specific person, is subject to a different policy, that of cookies, which you can consult below. If you wish to delete from our database the personal information provided by you, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, our website complies with the rules imposed by the new General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of European Union Citizens – RGPD or GDPR, which entered into force on May 25, 2018.
Data collected and processed from the site
Our company collects, through the website and by direct communication by email, the following types of data:
- Anonymous data that cannot be associated or can lead to the identification of a person.
- Personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone, city, company to which the person belongs, position held within the company, CV.
This data can be collected in several ways:
- By forms that you fill in on the site or on other channels using cookies
Below are details about each collection method
Data collected through the form
Contact form / offer request
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: The requested data are necessary in order to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way possible. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by the representative of Union Group, depending on the applicant’s request.
Newsletter subscription form
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: The data are used to send emails with offers, blog articles and personalized news. The personalization of these materials is based on the statistical data collected by the email marketing platform, the anonymous statistics collected by Google Analytics and the analysis of anonymized orders from the site admin. The subscription represents the request to receive these newsletters and consequently also represents the consent.
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: The data are stored and published to encourage discussions based on the information provided in the pages that contain the form. Comments will be subject to an approval process. If a representative of Union Group considers that a comment does not encourage a discussion based on the information on the page, for any reason, he may not publish the comment. In this case, the comment and data will be deleted from our database. The Name, Message and Website data will be made public, and the email address will be used to notify the user, only if he has opted for this option. The email address filled in the email address field will not be made public and will not be transmitted to other third parties.
Preset package offer request form
Stored data: data filled in the form.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing: The requested data are necessary to be able to respond to the applicant in the most appropriate way, or to request further clarifications. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by the representative of Union Group.
If the applicant chooses the answer “Yes” to the question “I want you to send me other information that helps me have higher sales, such as case studies, guides or articles.” the purpose of using the data in the “Newsletter subscription form” section applies.
In the case of marketing studies, the data will be used after their anonymization. The anonymization will be done by deleting the personal data filled in the fields: First name, Last name, Email, Website.
Application forms for vacancies
Stored data: data filled in the form and CV (if provided)
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: The candidate’s data are necessary to establish its compatibility with the position for which he is applying. The contact method (phone or email) will be established by the representative of Union Group. Communication with the applicant can be done using the email marketing platform.
What are cookies
Their essential role is to create an easier, more useful and more pleasant browsing experience for site users by sending feedback to site owners on how their sites are used (by users). Also, some cookies can be used to remind or to personalize and target the advertisement.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the user’s terminal (eg computer, mobile phone or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed). The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard driver).
What types of cookies we use
We use 3 types of cookies:
- Cookies essential for the operation of the site. This type of cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so there is no need to set them each time you visit the site. For example: personalization of certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in the national currency, adding products to the cart, authentication, product comparison, etc. For this type of cookies it is not necessary to express consent.
- Anonymous statistics cookies. These cookies help to transmit information to Google Analytics about the experience and behavior of users on our site. The data collected using Google Analytics cookies, which run automatically on our site, are anonymized data that do not lead to the identification of persons. For this type of cookies there is no need to express consent.
- Advertising personalization and reminder cookies. This type of cookies captures personal data and their activation on our website implies the prior consent. These cookies are also used to target and / or personalize online advertising and are usually generated by third-party advertising and reminder programs.
You can decide to delete cookies or stop writing them, using the browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the use or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications.
Access, use and storage of data
Who uses and has access to this information
To carry out our activities, we use various services from external or internal suppliers, called in this document empowered. The services of external providers involve the storage of information in their databases, information that is protected and secured. These can be:
- Representatives of Union Group from the departments: sales, marketing, administrative, development or customer support.
- The online platforms used and the service providers we collaborate with to carry out our activity:
- Website administration system
- CRM platform
- email marketing platform
- Google Analytics statistics platform
- online advertising platforms used for remarketing actions (Google AdWords, Facebook)
How long the collected data will be stored
The data filled in through the forms on the website, the data stored in the website admin and in CRM, etc. are stored until the applicant requests their deletion.
In the case of the marketing materials download form, if the applicant has not checked the option to subscribe to the newsletter, the email marketing platform will use the data to send an email with the requested marketing material, after which it will delete them from the database. email marketing within 90 days.
Depending on the type of cookie, the data captured by them have different storage times, which vary as follows:
- Storing data only during the user’s visit;
- Storing data for a period of several days (for example, in order not to display certain elements of the site, pop-ups, alerts, only once every few days, not every time you access the site)
- Retained data for a longer period of time (such as anonymous data captured by Google Analytics, automatic authentication, storage of products in the shopping cart)
If you want to know more about Cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to access data – the right to obtain from Union Group a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company that are subject to processing.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the modification, made by Union Group, of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete.
- The right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from Union Group the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and Union Group has the obligation to delete such data, when: (i) personal data does not they are still necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) the data holder withdraws his consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) the holder opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing in respect of the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on Union Group under Union law or Romanian law. Union Group will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform about these recipients, if requested working;
- The right to restrict the processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is limited, so that we can store the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided by the General Regulation on data protection, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie by you), for a period that allows the operator (ie Union Group) to verify the correctness of the Data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
- the operator (Union Group) no longer needs Data for processing, but these are requested by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the data subject (ie you) raised objections to the processing based on legitimate reasons from the operator based on the verification if the legitimate reasons of the operator (Union Group) exceed those of the data subject (if the legitimate rights of Union Group prevail over your rights).
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; in exercising this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from Union Group to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- The right to oppose – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by Union Group based on the consent before its withdrawal.
How do you access your data
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at any time at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0264 592 245 / 0264 592 246
- Address: 47 / 15N Tăietura Turcului Street, Tetarom Park 1
We will honor any request from you regarding your personal data and we will provide you with the requested information free of charge.
Contact us with confidence at any time.
Team Union CO SRL & Union Protection SRL